1. Emerick, R. L. (1992). “Preliminary Findings of the Sexual Trauma Inventory.” 11th Annual Conference on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Abusers. Portland, Oregon.
2. Emerick, R. L., & DeHass, R. (July 2015). “Using the Sexual Trauma Inventory and Emerick Scales to Assess Sequential Traumatic Injuries and Plan a Strategic Intervention.” 9th Annual Colorado SOMB Conference. Breckenridge, CO.
3. Emerick, R. L., (Nov. 2001). Traumatic injuries among CSA professionals. Arizona Attorney General’s Office First Statewide Sexual Assault Conference. Phoenix, Arizona.
4. Emerick, R. L. (March 2017). “Narrowing the Gap”. Colorado Sex Offender Management Board. Denver, Colorado.
5. Emerick, R. L. (January 2017). Debridement of Silentinjuries – A conservation guide for the CSA interventionist. Silentinjuries, Sedona, Az.